As you probably have seen, there are also thousands of "Get-Rich-Quick" sites advertising their "Secret Formula for Success," with a long sales page full of praise for their product, and a "special discount" if you ORDER IT TODAY!!
Unfortunately most of these sites are mass produced by very good sales people who are selling dreams, not reality. Like many others, I have been duped by these sites and bought into their hype.
I kept looking though, and came across "Solo Build It!", an all-in-one website building package. I have been using this package for a while now and would like to share my experience and opinions about this product.
First of all, this is no get-rich-scheme. When you buy this package ($299) you are buying yourself a bunch of hard work. You are also getting in my opinion a top-notch product and an education on how to succeed in the online world.
I started out barely able to type or "Copy and Paste" and have built myself an income generating website with a lot less overhead than any other business I can think of. Most of that overhead I had already paid (computer and internet hook-up) so it really wasn't that much of an investment. Think about how much you might pay to go back to school...
Here is a quick rundown of the product...
This formula of creating good content, getting found on the search engines, creating trust and credibility among your visitors, and achieving your Most Wanted Response(a sale or ad click) is the basis of building a successful website using Solo Build It!
It has created thousands of successful sites worldwide and shows no sign of slowing down.
2-All in one website building package- No upsell to "premium" or "platinum" packages.
- Keyword research and brainstorming tools.
- Niche choose it to help with your site topic.
- Point and click page building or upload your own HTML pages.
- Unlimited pages.
- Page design templates with fully customizable look & feel.
- Domain name and hosting included. -Automated submission to Google, Yahoo! and others. -Search Engine index checking. - Search Engine rank reporting. -Many more features.
- The SBI! Action Guide keeps you on a structured path as you learn and build your site. -The SBI Forums, where thousands of SBI'ers help each other and discuss a wide range of topics and ideas. -Sitesell Support is there when you are totally stumped and need the "Pros" to lend a helping hand. -New articles & resources added regularly.
1-For newbies the learning curve can be rather large. It takes time and a willingness to learn the process.
2-Information Overload. There is so much to learn and new features are always being added it can get a bit overwhelming for somebody just starting out. You really have to focus on the Action Guide and get the site up and running before taking in all the other features that are continuously being added to SBI.
3-Getting actual financial results takes time and hard work. It's a good business model and a great set of user friendly tools but it is up to the individual to make it work.
In my opinion, if you really want to do the work to build a website the Pros definitely outweigh the Cons if you are considering Solo Build It.
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Salad Bar...
Where Salads Mingle!